Running out of fresh ideas to keep your shoppers engaged and excited online? We all need a little inspiration at times. Here are some ideas your shoppers will love.
Share your Style Expertise
- Build an outfit using the Boutique Window photo collage creator. You provide outfit inspiration in store with your mannequins and merchandising. Carry this activity over to your social sharing as well! Ya never know, your shopper might just buy the whole outfit!
- Showcase a featured product of the day. Tell your shoppers about what makes this item special. Tell shoppers why it’s perfect for the season or consider showing shoppers how to style it for different events (ex: day to night).
- Pick out products for a certain body type. Create and share a collection of items that fit and flatter different body types.
- Create a trend report. Showcase how to wear today’s current trends with your merchandise.
- Celebrate personal style. Trends aside, most people have their own twist on styling. Create a collection to cater to different style types (ex: preppy, glam, classic).
Ask for Input
- Let your customers be the buyer. Ask for their feedback on colors and styles before you order new items.
- Love it or leave it? Ask for your shoppers input on new arrivals.
Highlight your Favorite Brands, Designers and Sale Items
- Brand Spotlight. Feature your favorite in-store brands by making them shine online. Tell your shoppers the brand’s story and list the reasons why shoppers should love the brand too.
- Feature Local Merchandise. Your customers love shopping local. Be sure they know about the local artists and brands you support and offer at your store.
- Designer Items. Cater to your shoppers with impeccable taste (and deep pockets) by showcasing your high-end designer products.
- Girl On a Budget: Create a collection of your lower price point items to cater to customers on a budget.
- Clean house. Move your sale merchandise and reach budget-conscious shoppers by showcasing your clearance items. Spotlight the amount of savings to sweeten the sale.
Create a Sense of Urgency
- Last-chance items. Down to limited sizing and quantities of an item? Let shoppers know they better hurry in or they’ll miss out.
- New markdowns. Sometimes shoppers are just waiting for an item to go on sale. Alert them of price reductions so they return for another shopping visit.
- Going, going, gone. Certain items move fast. If you’re selling out of a specific style, make sure to let your shoppers know. They won’t want to miss out.
Do you have content inspiration for your fellow retailers? Share your wisdom in the comments!