New Feature Update: Download our new iPhone App to manage your Boutique Window directly from your iPhone or iPad. Don’t have an iPhone? Don’t worry! Read on.
You can now email photos directly to Boutique Window from your mobile device! We know it’s a pain to download photos from your phone to your computer and then upload them to your Boutique Window. With this new feature, simply email photos to your account and we’ll do the rest. Your new merchandise will be ready for you to publish the next time you log in.
1. Take photos of new merchandise on your mobile device.
Use your phone, iPad or other mobile device to take pictures of your new merchandise. Remember to take multiple pictures of each item to show off all it’s unique qualities.
2. Email photos to your personal Boutique Window email address.
Simply email photos from your mobile device to your personal Boutique Window email address: email@example.com. If you are sending photos from an iPhone, choose the “Large” version of the images. Not sure what your Boutique Window email address is? Find it on your Mobile page under Settings in your Boutique Window account.
3. Your photos are automatically added to your Boutique Window.
Your new merchandise will be waiting for you the next time you log in. Don’t worry, your new items will remain “in draft” until you choose to publish your merchandise. This gives you time to edit your photos, group your images and add item titles, descriptions and prices before your new items are live to your shoppers.
- Our trusted email system ensures you are the only one who can add photos to your Boutique Window. To add trusted emails, log in to your account and go to Settings -> Mobile.
- You can email up to 5 photos at a time from your iPhone. Read how here.
- It may take a little while before your images are ready for you to edit in your Boutique Window account after you email them. The amount of time can vary depending on your mobile device’s internet connection and traffic on our server. If your items are not yet ready when you log in, wait a few minutes and try refreshing your browser.