Happy day! We’ve been listening and know you want to give your shoppers more flexibility in their purchase options. You’ve been hearing from your shoppers that sometimes they want to purchase an item from the comfort of their homes during hours you aren’t open and can’t take an order over the phone. Today, we are announcing the brand-new Buy Now button in your Boutique Window.
Feature Your Merchandise Your Way
Now, you have three different options to feature merchandise in your Boutique Window. You choose the best model for your store!
- For those who prefer to encourage shoppers to visit you in store or to call to purchase, choose the How to Buy button.
- Have a shopping cart on your existing website? Make your product gallery private and drive shoppers to your exisiting site to make a purchase. Shopify users: check out our app that makes featuring your products simple.
- Want to sell online from your Boutique Window? Use the new Buy Now button to give shoppers the option to buy anywhere, anytime.
Read on to learn more about the new Buy Now button in your Boutique Window.
Buy Now in your Boutique Window
1. On each of your items in Boutique Window, your shoppers will see a new Buy Now button.
2. Shoppers will fill out an order form with their contact details, special item request (like size and color) and then submit the order.
3. You’ll receive notification in your Boutique Window and in your email that you’ve received a new order. You can verify the item is still in stock and pull the item off the floor to reserve it for the shopper.
4. Then, use PayPal to complete the order. Send the shopper an invoice using the order details. Wait for the shopper to pay, then ship the item out to them!
Boutique Window makes selling online easy. Allow your shoppers to purchase your merchandise on their time, from the comfort of their own home. Set up your Buy Now button here.
What should I think about before switching to the Buy Now button in my Boutique Window?
- Be sure you have a PayPal account set up so you can send invoices to your shoppers. Learn more about PayPal invoicing here.
- If you choose to enable the Buy Now option, you’ll want to be sure you are keeping a close eye on your emails and Boutique Window notifications so you can send and fulfill invoices in a timely manner to make sure you are keeping your shoppers happy!