It was a busy week at Boutique Window HQ. Here’s what you may have missed.
1. We launched a bundle of new features.
On Monday, we added new features to help you save time, get organized and look amazing online:
- A new Dashboard with your own social calendar and weekly content tips from marketing experts.
- New scheduling tools for social posts and emails. Plan ahead as far in advance as you like!
- Stay organized and respond to shopper comments with Tasks.
2. We celebrated Small Business Week.
Small Businesses got some much deserved attention this week. We revisited the top five reasons we love independent retailers.
3. We shared Facebook cover photo freebies.
Summer is almost here, so we made some pretty Summer-themed cover photos for your store. Download your favorite here.
4. We added new ready-made content.
5. We ate delicious doughnuts.
We love treats almost as much as we love local businesses. So we stopped by our favorite neighborhood doughnut shop to celebrate a successful week. If you’re in the Lincoln area, check out The Doughnut Hole!