The holidays are fast approaching. Shoppers are preparing their lists and soon enough, your store will be brimming with holiday shoppers! Right now is a great time to prepare your Boutique Window to make your online marketing simple and effective this year. Follow these four easy steps to get your Boutique Window in tip-top shape:
Step 1. Clean Up
If you have neglected your Boutique Window, now is the time to freshen things up.
- Remove sold-out merchandise and outdated collections.
- Add item titles, descriptions, and prices to all of your items.
- Use the “Renew” button to bring popular re-stocked items to the top.
- Add any important seasonal details (like layaway options or an extended return policy) to the “How to Buy” button.
- If you change your store hours for the holidays, be sure to update them in the Settings.
Step 2. Create a Game Plan
Get organized now so your online marketing remains easy for the next couple months.
- Delegate online marketing tasks to a trusted employee. Schedule a meeting to discuss the specifics on how and when to post.
- Coordinate your posts with your special events. Share photo collages and collections leading up to (and during) each event.
- Remind shoppers to click the included link in the sharing caption so they can see all your amazing merchandise.
- Feature products in unique ways to get more mileage out of each item and reach shoppers in a different way. You can create outfits in a collage, showcase a single “Item of the Day,” and share special event collections.
Step 3. Make it Merry
Get festive with your Boutique Window to put shoppers in the holiday spirit.
- Share photos of your in store holiday displays.
- Decorate your photo backdrop. For example, hang garland on the brick wall where you photograph your items or place your mannequin next to a Christmas tree.
- Type popular holiday quotes in your sharing captions.
Step 4. Create Special Collections
Create collections to advertise your upcoming sales and events to give shoppers a sneak peek on what to expect.
- Include dates and times of your big events (Small Business Saturday, Holiday Open House, Black Friday)
- Create Gift Guides (Under $50, Under $100, Gifts for Him, Gifts for Baby)
- Sale collection (Don’t forget to use the sale flag!)