We are so excited to announce three HUGE new features in your Boutique Window! Today, we introduced:
- The ability to schedule your social posts and emails.
- Content tips so you always know what to say.
- The new Boutique Window Dashboard so you can manage it all.
These much anticipated and frequently requested features are going to make it so much easier to manage your online marketing.
Your New Dashboard
When you log in to your Boutique Window, you will land on your brand-new dashboard. Think of your dashboard as your home base for managing your social shares, emails and products. From here, you will see all your upcoming scheduled activities (social shares and emails) and on the right, you’ll see a list of Content Tips that prompt you with ideas on how to engage your shoppers.
Your scheduled activities list gives you a snapshot of all the upcoming social shares and emails you have scheduled. Use your Scheduled Activities to, at a glance, make sure you are sharing a good mix of content and make sure you are sharing regularly with your shoppers (we recommend 1-3 times per day).
Your Content Tips are an ever-changing list of ideas you can use to engage with your shoppers. We’ll remind you to use ready-made posts in the content library, give you ideas on how to share your merchandise and prompt you with fun ways to communicate with your shoppers over email.
We’ve added so much good stuff today, we couldn’t fit it all in one blog post! Take a look at the other great features we added today:
- Schedule social posts to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
- Schedule your email campaigns.
- Introducing Tasks in your Boutique Window.
- Respond to shopper comments, right from your Boutique Window.
We’d love to hear from you! What do you think of these new features? What else would you like to see added?